Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The PR Wardrobe Contest

Since I've gone and entered the Wardrobe Contest on Patternreview, I'm hoping I actually have it in me to complete 10 coordinating pieces by the end of April. I know that my current plan is to make each garment coordinate with the preceding one, so in theory it should work, but signing on to do it may guarantee it not happening.

On the other hand, it might really provide the boot in the butt that I need to keep going with my plan.

It also has to be made completely from stash (my rule, not theirs), with the exception of lining fabrics. I’m not breaking the fabric fast to do this.

2 comments:

stacysews said...

I wish I had time to participate in this.... I'm looking forward to seeing your 'collection'!
-stacysews

Cennetta said...

My hat is off to you for answering the challenge. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your creations.