First of all, thanks to Sew West and SewFast for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award. The rules are as follows:
1. Copy the award to your site. Check.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award. Check, and thanks much!
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers. Check (though it was hard to find 7 who weren't already nominated).
4. Link to those on your blog. Done.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
It's really, really hard to find 7 deserving blogs who haven't gotten this goodie already, but here goes:
1. Connie at Couturesmith - always fun, always inspirational, always supportive - and she builds a mean wedding dress as well.
2. Isabelle at Kitty Couture - my cat loving Paris-to-London sewing friend. Her creations are as lovely as she is.
3. Laura of Laura's Sewing Room - because she makes gorgeous clothes, and she hasn't posted for a while, so this is not only an award, it's a gentle reminder that we miss her.
4. Berry at Couture Frenzy - back to blogging after a (too long) break. Welcome back, your creativity has been missed.
5. Rachelle at Craft Rage - her sewing and cat angst are addictive. I'm always impressed with the projects she tackles.
6. Melissa at Fehr Trade - she can stare down BWOF and Patrones and bend them to her will.
And last, but by no means least since she lives nearby and could kick my butt:
7. E, from Story of E, who acts like she's a beginner and then turns around and sews fake fur and quilts and anything that strikes her fancy.