Stash parity was not achieved this month, not by a long shot. There were a few more yards purchased than sewn - 13.5 sewn, and 36 moved in.
Must sew faster.
This month I made 8 pieces, evenly split: 2 pairs of pants, 2 tops, 2 dresses and 2 more of the Ottobre tank, one from a remnant of gray knit (with hot pink stitching) and the other a recycled tshirt.
The pants were Ottobre as well, the capris from 2/09, with a little tweaking. The second pair of pants was actually a UFO from last year, and I still haven't gotten around to reviewing them.
The dresses were Simplicity 2724 (also still needs to be reviewed) and BWOF 2/08 #113, which I absolutely love. I love it so much made a second version - about which I've said enough.
One of the tops was for me - BWOF 4/09 silk/cotton tunic - and the other was for a co-worker. Every time I wear my BWOF 1/08 wrap top she says how much she likes it, so I finally got around to making one for her. Now if I could just get her to hold still while wearing it - I told her that photography is the price of getting something made just for her, but so far she's not cooperating, though she's worn it twice already. The fabric was a doily-print slinky from Fabric.com that I could never decide if I liked for me or not. It definitely suits her, though.