Thursday, June 2, 2011
Month End Review - May 2011
5 garments, 10.5 yards of fabric out of stash for the month (interestingly, that's just about how much fabric I bought in Chicago, so I may break even for May).
First off, I had to make another shirt for Mario out of the black and white stock market print. Andrea made a fabulous skirt out of the same fabric which she will review eventually.
For some reason, the new June Burda mag hit me hard. I made 2 pieces almost immediately, the #120 tshirt (to compare to my TNT KS 3338 shirt), and the #120 A-line shift dress. Which I promise, will be shown on me, or at least on the dress form, when it comes out of the laundry basket. Both of these projects were ridiculously quick and easy, and made me feel like I got a lot more done than I did.