Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Gift finds its Home

Remember back in October, when I went to the homesteading workshop in NY?  

Well, one of the stockings I made this season got sent to Jenna, the ambitious, hard-working and hard-headed young writer and farmer who hosted us.  

She wrote a post on her blog, Cold Antler Farm, thanking her readers for their cards and gifts, and posted a photo of my stocking. Please check out her post to see Maude, her grumpy sheep who inspired the sheep on the stocking.  

5 comments:

shams said...

That is adorable!!

gMarie said...

Super Cute! Love that stocking and Maude's expression is even better. g

Unknown said...

That post on Jenna's blog, the stocking, and Maude's reaction made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing.

Now I'm going to explore your blog.

Kyle said...

I agree, that is adorable!! Also loved Maude's reaction!!
Merry Christmas Karen!

Cathy said...

LOVE the stocking! That is so Maude. lol