Thursday, May 5, 2016

I'm drowning

Drowning, I tell you.  In patterns.  Vintage and new, men's and women's, 1940s up until last year.  I just got done photographing and listing all (or what I believe to be all at this time) of the patterns I had in the "to be sold" box, and there are 85 of them on Etsy right now.

You heard right.  85 patterns.

 Many of them never even opened.

Please, please, for the love of all the sewing gods, take some of these off my hands.  The bulk are priced at $4.99 apiece (with a few exceptions).  If you buy 4 or more, you can use the code FREEPATTERN to get $4.99 off your order (technically a free pattern).

You can see all the pattern goodness here.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a terrible time confirming a pattern order placed via your etsy shop - and am blocked getting back to you via etsy.

Is there a way to contact you that doesn't involve going through etsy (i'm reluctant to include my e-mail address here)?

c

Karen said...

Etsy shouldn't be blocking you. Even if you haven't placed an order, there's a contact link on the shop page. You could also use the "email me" link here in the blog. I can't reach you through blogger because you don't have a profile, and I can't confirm your purchase against my sales because you didn't give me your name. Please try one of those contact options and we'll work it out.

Anonymous said...

Etsy won't let me contact you, I've tried multiple times. I'm not finding the "email me" link on the blog?

I guess I'll wait and see if my order comes.....can't think of anything else.

c