Thursday, July 7, 2016

Christmas in July

Cue the Jaws music.  It's that time of year again, the annual reminder by the traditional (and not-so-traditional) retail world that Christmas is coming.   

And it is, whether we like it or not, whether we're ready or not. 

Shop-wise, I'm getting ready.  I leave this offer here for you all, to take or leave as you please.  

My sticky summer discount code is CHRISTMASINJULY, and it works in both the handmade and vintage shops.  In the handmade shop, it's a 10% discount, and in the vintage, it's 15%.

**  This would have been posted sooner but Etsy suffered a glitch going into the holiday weekend that hung up credit card and some PayPal payments.  After 5 days, I finally have sales clearing again.  I didn't want to add to the headache - yours or mine - by offering this earlier. 

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful stockings and I love your decorating!