Saturday, December 12, 2015

Stocking Overload

Is there such a thing?   Why yes, I think there might be.

Every year, one thing is more popular than the rest.  Last year it was bears.  I had quite a few custom orders this year, too, but not on par with the stockings.  They've been selling well in shops, at shows and especially online, where people have been able to order embroidered names or customize with their own fabrics.

It's been a busy time.
Custom set made from baby clothes

Personalized vintage quilt set

Personalized family vintage quilt set 

It's Philadelphia.  LOVE is in the air.  Sometimes.

All the things we want for Christmas.  

Nothing succeeds like Victorian excess.

I'll be sad when I run out of vintage quilts.  But then I'll find another one.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I love the vintage quilt stocking idea!

Marie said...

You are always so creative! Love these.